Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review:Tarte Lip Surgence,Hope




I love Tarte Lip Surgence series,but not really like the price.
This Tarte Lip Surgence, Hope has lovely color. s It is soft color, delicate and girly. Too bad, it looks too sheer on me,since the natural color of my lips are darker. I'm thinking to give this away to my younger sister.
I'm not fan of matte lipstick, it's just not my style,but the good thing is, this lipstain does not give your lips cakey feeling. I think this lip stain will look good on you if you are lighter skin toned person. I think you still can buy this product online, such as Ulta or Qvc.
Pros: Beautiful color, feels light on your lips
Cons: Expensive
Overall, this would be good for you who have lighter color skin tone.
I give 2 stars out of 5,just because it does not look good on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment