Monday, December 10, 2012

Tofu Curry




Hi,
Today is Monday and guess what? It's my Meatless Monday!
I decided to make Tofu Curry. I usually make my own curry paste,but today i used  Patak's curry paste that i got free from filling form on their official Facebook page.
I followed their recipe,which was printed on the back of the jar. As usual, i adjust the recipe to my own taste.

What you need:
1 medium onion,diced
1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
1 package of firm tofu, diced and pan-fried.
3-4 Tbsp Patak's Mild Curry Paste
1 small tomato, diced
1 hot pepper (you can use jalapeno)
3/4 Water
      Hot,cooked rice

How to:
Sauté onion in oil, add tofu and stir until well mixed. Stir in Patak's Mild Curry Paste,cook for 1 minute. 
Add tomato, hot pepper, and water. Simmer uncovered for about 20 minutes. Serve over hot,cooked rice.





No comments:

Post a Comment